Project Veritas is often accused of lying, rigging video etc and each time they are falsely accused their lawyers get to work. Today Newsweek blew it so this is retraction number 323. 323 retractions and they say it is Project Veritas who gets things wrong?
Independent journalist and commentator Tim Pool goes through what happened, the questions asked, the questions not asked, the tweets of the “moderators” the outrageous behavior of the debate commission changing the rules on the fly to help Biden and more.
Media and Big tech censoring stories about mass mail-out vote fraud:
David Sound writing in The Federalist:
Even though I had voted for every Republican presidential candidate since 1980, I didn’t vote for Donald Trump in 2016.
Many Republican nominees had been huge disappointments to me, and I wasn’t going to vote for yet another GOP candidate I thought would betray my trust. I couldn’t imagine Trump as a genuine conservative who would champion limited government, respect individual freedom and liberty, and protect the unborn — but was I ever wrong. Although I didn’t vote for Trump in 2016, I would crawl over broken glass to vote for him in 2020.
The primary reason I didn’t vote for Trump in 2016 was that I didn’t believe him. I didn’t trust that he would be pro-life, a non-negotiable issue for me. His bluster and bravado didn’t appeal to me. I took him literally but not seriously, in contrast to his supporters who took him seriously but not literally (credit to Peter Thiel for identifying this significant distinction).
By the time Trump took office, I was willing to give him a chance. He was the president, after all, and deserved the opportunity to prove himself. During the first year of his presidency, I was impressed by his commitment to keeping his campaign promises, unlike most politicians. By the end of 2017, I classified myself as a Trump supporter because of what he had already done as president.
Trump’s list of first-term accomplishments has been truly impressive:
- Building the strongest U.S. economy in my lifetime through historic business and personal tax cuts, resulting in millions of jobs created and record-low unemployment
- Cutting federal government regulations that had a stranglehold on American business innovators and entrepreneurs
- Confronting China’s trade abuses and negotiating fair trade deals with Canada, Mexico, South Korea, and Japan
- Eliminating the Obamacare individual mandate
- Rebuilding our military through investments in our defense capabilities as well as securing the largest military pay raise in a decade
- Nominating and confirming more solid conservative circuit court judges than any other first-term administration
- Nominating and fighting for the confirmation of two originalists, Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh, to the Supreme Court and then nominating Amy Coney Barrett to fill the vacancy left by the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Moving the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem and then brokering the Abraham Accords peace deal between Israel, the United Arab Emirates, and Bahrain
- Consistently fighting Democrats to build the wall to secure our southern border, reinforcing and repairing hundreds of miles, with more construction on the way
Continue reading HERE.
Newsweek included a few facts in this article, namely how Putin favors Joe Biden and sees similarities between the Democratic Party and his former Communist Party in Russia which killed 50-60 million people. But the rest of the piece is an outrageous and dishonest hit job on Trump.
Russian President Vladimir Putin has attempted to mark a positive resemblance between Democratic presidential candidate, former Vice President Joe Biden, and Soviet communists in a wide-ranging interview with the Rossiya TV channel, released Wednesday as the 2020 vice presidential candidates prepared to debate.
The president said the Kremlin would be open to working with whoever sits in the Oval Office in 2021, despite U.S. intelligence reports indicating that Russia is trying to undermine Biden in the same way it did Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton in 2016.
But Putin linked Biden to communist ideology during the interview. While Putin—a former party member, KGB colonel and intelligence operative—made the comparison in positive terms, his comment lines up with GOP talking points about the Biden-Kamala Harris ticket. Trump and his allies have tried to frame their opponents proposing a far-left, extremist platform dictated by the progressive wing of the Democratic Party.
“The Democratic Party is traditionally closer to the so-called liberal values, closer to social democratic ideas,” Putin said. “And it was from the social democratic environment that the Communist Party evolved.”
“After all, I was a member of the Soviet Communist Party for nearly 20 years” Putin added. “I was a rank-and-file member, but it can be said that I believed in the party’s ideas. I still like many of these left-wing values. Equality and fraternity. What is bad about them? In fact, they are akin to Christian values.”
Apparently Putin find mass murder to be a Christian value. The rest of the Newsweek article is outrageous spin, including another attempt to accuse Trump of collaborating with the Russians in 2016. Declassified internal FBI and DoJ documents have revealed that key Democrats, in league with the CIA and FBI, manufactured the scandal to frame and entrap President Trump as well as several officials in his campaign. The Senate Report Newsweek refers to as ‘evidence’ was released long before this new evidence was revealed.