- Gov. Kristi Noem Torches Fauchi, Cuomo at CPAC (video)
- In Texas. Back soon. – UPDATED
- Trump’s Lawyer’s Home Attacked “Business under siege”
- Our Take on Impeachment 2.0
- Our Take on Mike Lindell’s Documentary on Ballot Fraud
- TIME Magazine Claims An Elite Cabal Manipulated Laws, News, Threatened Politicians, to Stop Trump From Winning (video) – UPDATED
- Governor Kristi Noem: Republican “leadership” does not follow through, breaks promises and lets the rank and file voters down. (video)
- INSANITY: Millions Out of Work. America Struggles. Biden Brings MORE Refugees Into the USA.
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’ Brilliant Plan to Combat Big-Tech Election Interference (video)
- Bank of America Warrantless Spying. Treating Innocent Americans as “Suspects” (video) – UPDATED
- What a FRAUD! AOC Was NOT in the Capitol Building on January 6th!
- Sick: Officer who killed Ashli Babbitt likely not to be charged
- Newsmax Censors Mike Lindell (video)
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene – The Problem is a Weak GOP (video)
- Gamestop Rebellion Reveals Illegal Hedge Fund/Media/Govt Collusion To Rip Off American Companies and Small Investors
- RIGGED COURTS: FBI Document Forger Who Lied to FISA Court Walks
- Sarah Sanders First Campaign Ad is EPIC!
- Tucker: Amazon Web Services Banned Parler but Slacks on Kiddie Porn (video)
- WOW! Rand Paul Destroys Democrat Hypocrisy on Incitement, Violence, Impeachment (video)
- Our Take on the Rand Paul vs George Stephanopoulos Ballot Spat (video)
- Matt Gaetz to Campaign Against Liz Cheney
- Republicans Win First Post Election Lawsuit
- Tulsi Gabbard Warns Democrats: Stop the Authoritarian 1938 Talk (video)
- Fans React to the Epic Return of the REAL Luke Skywalker (video)
- Where Are the Democrat “Rule of Law” TV Grandstanders Now?
- 2012 Primary
- Academic Misconduct
- Amity Shlaes
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali
- Ben Carson
- Bill Whittle
- Bobby Jindal
- Breitbart is Here
- Chris Christie
- Colion Noir
- Communications Theory
- Culture War
- Dan Perino
- Dick Morris
- Dirty Tricks
- Elbert Guillory
- Elections have Consequences
- Elite Media
- Energy Policy
- Foreign Policy
- Gangsta Govt
- Global Security
- Health Law
- Herman Cain
- John Wayne
- Kirsten Powers
- Lee Doren
- Michelle Rhee
- Milton Friedman
- Mitt Romney
- Mortgage Crisis
- Mount Vernon
- National Security
- Niall Ferguson
- Nigel Farage
- Nikki Haley
- Paul Ryan
- Pay to Play
- Prager University
- Project Veritas
- Rick Perry
- Robert Spencer
- School Indoctrination
- Sharyl Attkisson
- Social Security
- Stuck on Stupid
- Tammy Bruce
- Thomas Sowell
- True Talking Points
- Vote Fraud
- Walter Williams
Category Archives: Firearms
Guns for the elites but not for the rabble…. Via California Political Review: The California state senate agrees with Charlie Rangel that they “deserve” to own guns but the citizens do not. They voted 28-8 to exempt themselves from the gun-control … Continue reading
The left always says that taking away your ability to defend yourself withe effective means is about YOUR safety and about stopping crime. How many crimes have been committed with YOUR guns? Exactly. It is like trying to stop drunk … Continue reading
And one employee used an AK-47 variant style rifle. Breitbart: An employee of a jewelry store in Conroe, Texas, pulled an AK-47 from behind the counter to stop four would-be armed robbers. One of the armed robbers opened fire and … Continue reading
Ridiculous and cowardly? Perhaps. Because of UK’s rather foolish gun laws militant Islamists will have guns and reporters will not. It is just that simple.
Gun control is about “guns for me and not for thee”, never forget that. Via The Blaze: Missouri state Senator Jamilah Nasheed, a Democrat who was sponsored several “anti-gun” bills in her state, was arrested Monday night during a protest … Continue reading
UPDATE – And just how right were we?? Grimes Staff Caught on Hidden Camera: She’s Lying About Support for Coal Industry The Video: UPDATE II – So much for Grimes’ support for paying workers more than minimum wage. Her family … Continue reading
[Note: This article was quoted by Eric Bolling on The Five – fxn.ws/1kRPBlz ] Continuing on with our attitude change propaganda series, put this one in the “how far will they go to lie to you” folder. If one were … Continue reading
Via the Daily Caller: “What if George hadn’t gotten out of his truck?” That’s the question Shawn Vincent, a spokesman for George Zimmerman, posed to The Daily Caller after news broke Monday that Zimmerman helped rescue a family of four … Continue reading
Wow, Bill-O pulls no punches here. It is a message that had to be said.
By Chuck Norton The recent trial of George Zimmerman has been used as a tool among anti-Second Amendment advocates to attack the concept of self defense, gun ownership, and “Castle Doctrine” laws also known as “Stand Your Ground” laws. While … Continue reading
She is raped. If there was ever an argument for the Second Amendment , this is it.
Emily Miller in The Washington Times: New York Mayor Mike Bloomberg has not made a peep about gun control since news came out that firearms-related deaths were way down. President Obama has ignored it and continued to pursue more gun-control … Continue reading
And during this time civilian gun ownership has gone up by well over 100 million firearms. LA Times: Gun crime has plunged in the United States since its peak in the middle of the 1990s, including gun killings, assaults, robberies … Continue reading
This is the greatest political/motivational speech delivered in at least 25 years. Watch every last moment. Glenn Beck at his very best.
One of America’s greatest daughters delivers a speech that will rouse your soul and bring a tear to your eye.
Senator Ted Cruz. He challenged Joe Biden to a debate: Sarah Palin: Judge Pirro: Governor Rick Perry: Ambassador John Bolton:
While some people may mock this or make light of it, this poll indicates that there is a growing discontent among voters who are weary of politicians who promise paradise and deliver misery. This loss of legitimacy is a serious … Continue reading
A great video from Bill Whittle with a message that we gave you about how the left works to criminalize political differences.
Editor: There are only a few in Washington that we respect because they are men of integrity, good sense, and good character. Ted Cruz is among them and this short video reveals why.
This post is pinned to the top of the page. Please scroll down for the latest posts and updates.
The Outdoor Channel pulls out of Colorado: Gun law designed to trap citizens; too dangerous to fim there…
As we and so many other have said so many times, the left passes gun laws often not in an effort to restrain crime, but to use as a trap to ensnare gun owners, who the left see as their … Continue reading
By Political Arena Editor Chuck Norton Today gun control bills failed on a vote of 54 to 46 with 60 votes needed to pass. Once again those who pioneered the vision of a super majority for certain votes in the … Continue reading
Hey Mayor Bloomberg, if you are going to lie to us couldn’t you at least make it a little more convincing???
This demonstration shows how limiting magazine sizes helps criminals and those intent on mass slaughter while endangering those who would use a firearm for self-defense. 1 – There are billions of high-capacity magazines already in circulation and the ability to … Continue reading
Sen. Ted Cruz on with Laura Ingraham. This is Ted Cruz at his best.
This is not unusual for the left. As has been demonstrated again and again, such laws are not designed to stop crime, they are designed to put gun owners in jail, who are most likely the political enemies of Democrats. … Continue reading
Comprehensive Law Enforcement Survey Shows Overwhelming Opposition to Proposed Gun Control Legislation
95.7% oppose limiting magazine sizes. 91.5% oppose “assault weapon” bans. 80% say more armed citizens needed to stop mass shootings. Police One: In March, PoliceOne conducted the most comprehensive survey ever of American law enforcement officers’ opinions on the topic … Continue reading