- Memes of the Day 15 September 2021
- Trump Visits New York Police and Fire Precincts on 9/11 – Addresses Biden’s Afghan Disaster (video)
- Biden even left the rescue dogs behind…..
- Biden Admin Officials Simply Walking Away When Asked About Those Left Behind in Afghanistan (video)
- White House, Congress Staff, Illegal Border Crossers – EXEMPT from Biden Shot Mandate – Even your Doctor Cannot Exempt You (video)
- Lara Logan: The Biden Admin is actively working with the enemy (video)
- Texas Gun Laws Working to Protect Citizens (video)
- Lara Logan: Biden trying to give Taliban even more attack aircraft (video)
- 160 retired Generals and Admirals call for Gen. Milley and Lloyd Austin to resign
- Leaked State Dept. Emails Show Biden Admin Trying to Keep Americans from Escaping Afghanistan
- Tucker: Biden is clearly senile. Administration officials openly contradicting him (video).
- Biden Kept NATO Allies In the Dark on Sudden Withdrawal. Refused to Cooperate /w Allies After. UK Parliament Passes Contempt Resolution Against Biden
- U.S. military officials lamented leaving Americans behind in Kabul
- Taliban Holding 6 planes full of Americans and SIV’s Hostage
- Biden Admin Lying About Trump Afghan Strategy. Video/Transcript Shows Trump Committed to Victory. Warned Hasty Withdrawal Would Lead to Disaster.
- Tammy Bruce: Biden’s Lies Get People Murdered (video)
- These are the weapons Biden handed the Taliban that will be sent to terrorists around the world (video)
- Biden instructed Afghan President to LIE about the war in phone call. Dems impeached Trump for things in a call he didn’t even say….
- Brit Hume: Nearly everything President Biden said would not happen in Afghanistan has come to pass… (video)
- Wall Street Journal’s Kim Strassel: The Intimidation Game – How Far Left Groups Use Well Financed Smear Campaigns to Stop Political Speech (video)
- Who is Jonathan Simpson really?
- So much for the promised Taliban “Amnesty.” Warning graphic.
- CNN Turns on Biden: “Paper Trail Of Statements…Saying The Opposite” Of What Happened (video)
- Lara Logan: The Idea that US Intelligence Did Not See This Outcome (In Afghanistan) is Impossible. They are lying. (video) – UPDATED
- Democrats trying to convert “Evacuating our closest allies in Afghanistan” to “open borders mass unlimited immigration…”
- 2012 Primary
- Academic Misconduct
- Amity Shlaes
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali
- Ben Carson
- Bill Whittle
- Bobby Jindal
- Breitbart is Here
- Chris Christie
- Colion Noir
- Communications Theory
- Culture War
- Dan Perino
- Dick Morris
- Dirty Tricks
- Elbert Guillory
- Elections have Consequences
- Elite Media
- Energy Policy
- Foreign Policy
- Gangsta Govt
- Global Security
- Health Law
- Herman Cain
- John Wayne
- Kirsten Powers
- Lee Doren
- Michelle Rhee
- Milton Friedman
- Mitt Romney
- Mortgage Crisis
- Mount Vernon
- National Security
- Niall Ferguson
- Nigel Farage
- Nikki Haley
- Paul Ryan
- Pay to Play
- Prager University
- Project Veritas
- Rick Perry
- Robert Spencer
- School Indoctrination
- Sharyl Attkisson
- Social Security
- Stuck on Stupid
- Tammy Bruce
- Thomas Sowell
- True Talking Points
- Vote Fraud
- Walter Williams
Category Archives: Mitt Romney
This is a must see. Uninformed people might see Donald Trump on NBC and think he is a buffoon, forgetting that it is just an entertainment show. Those of us who have read his books know that he is brilliant … Continue reading
The 2016 nominee has to be new blood. Voters are not buying that the same people who have been in and out of government for decades are suddenly going to reform it. Romney, hoping that the K Street crowd, who … Continue reading
This is one of the best messages ever done by Bill Whittle.
In watching this video you see almost every long debunked far left Democrat fallacy in the book, which he presents to students as fact. Spreading his kind of racial animus is a tactic right out of the Frankfurt School of … Continue reading
Pew: Media coverage of Obama was largely positive in the final week of campaign, Romney coverage negative
US News: Media coverage of President Barack Obama was largely positive in the final week of the presidential campaign, while coverage of Mitt Romney was mostly negative, according to a new report from the Pew Research Center’s Project for Excellence in Journalism. From … Continue reading
I am sure readers have heard by now that Mitt Romney is blaming the 47% who is “on the take” and “isn’t paying taxes”. Political Arena contributor Warren Roche put together this brilliant and entertaining montage, “Where is the love?”: … Continue reading
We are not huge fans of Ron Paul, but numbers are numbers and facts are facts. What is also a fact is that political payback has always been a factor in politics. There are several mistakes that cost Mitt Romney, … Continue reading
Rudy Giuliani makes his closing argument for Romney in Ohio. He goes nuclear on how President Obama let our embassy staff die in Benghazi (video).
Three Days Before Election: Obama says vote for revenge, Romney says vote for love of country.
DNC Chair says that Romney never mentions Israel: Psssst…he mentioned it in the debate 14 times (video)
This is another in a long string of just bold faced whoppers coming from the Democrat leadership. This is no longer the party of JFK. The Democratic Party leadership has been taken over by Saul Alinsky radicals that use lies … Continue reading
This ad a truly outstanding informative work of art. A masterpiece.
What in the world happened to the stale same old same old commercials I have been seeing for the last 30 years? When did the GOP get this infusion of new artistic creative energy? I don’t know but I must say … Continue reading
I write a great deal about the desire of people to comply with elite media narratives and the desire to make what you WANT to believe into “reality”. The desire to fit to that narrative or belief is so overwhelming … Continue reading
AWESOME: 13-Year-Old Jenny Gives Report Cards to Obama and Romney (video) – UPDATE: A Liberal Responds (and so does the editor)
I am shocked at how good this is. A leftist, Mimi Tackaberry, responded, so we included a little fact check of our own. Enjoy. Dear Jenny, First let me commend you on your poise and on getting involved in politics at … Continue reading
You just have to watch..
Editorial by Political Arena Editor Chuck Norton People like to believe in the veracity of their own perceptions; literally they want to believe what they believe is in fact true. That has always been a fact of life, and this … Continue reading
Political Arena Editor Chuck Norton – No one wants to have to call out their president as a liar, even if one didn’t vote for him, but after last night’s performance filled with instance after instance where he doubled down … Continue reading
UPDATE – Romney was right and Candy Crawley and Obama were both wrong, Obama did NOT call it a terror attack in his Rose Garden statement. Obama’s full statement is in the first comment below. Here is CNN almost sorda … Continue reading
Almost 60% of his income goes to charity and government. Democrats went on for weeks that they wanted to see the returns with some of them accusing him of being a tax cheat and a felon…. well there you go. … Continue reading
Fox News: A large majority of likely voters believes all Americans should pay some federal income tax — even if it is as little as one percent of what they make. Seventy-nine percent say everyone should pay something, according to … Continue reading
Candy Crowley: Paul Ryan on the ticket is ‘some sort of ticket death wish’.. When are the Republicans going to stop agreeing to these ridiculous moderators? Not enough for you? Here is MORE.
More and more Hollywood Celebs including “A Listers” like Gary Graham are coming out for Mitt Romney. Perhaps this is because Hollywood box office receipts are in decline and the reason for it is obvious – movie tickets are bough … Continue reading
Political Arena Editor’s Note – Let us just roll up our sleeves and hunker down for a moment to chat. I am not a pop culture fan. I do not watch TV as it makes me ill, although from time … Continue reading
Lets hope he keeps this promise, but even so, his plan, even if it becomes law, might not be bold enough to help solve the economic, fiscal and finance problems we are facing today.
No one lights up a crowd like Allen West.
Government spends money for political reasons, cronyismn etc. That is why government spending tends not to create wealth or have much velocity because the money is not spent in the way that will do the most economic good.
Maddow, Sharpton, Mathews, Obama, Romney, debate, MSNBC.
[Editor’s Note – Bila is one of the best in the business, so naturally her advice is about as solid as any can be, but even so we would like to add a little to it: The press likes to … Continue reading