Via Alpha News:
Police have been shot, stabbed, run over, and hit with objects across the country since the death of George Floyd during the custody of Minneapolis Police. These injuries and deaths have been unreported by the national media.
– A Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Officer, Shay Mikalonis, age 29, was shot in the back of the head while struggling with a rioter. It appears that Mikalonis survived brain-surgery, but he will likely never be the same after the attack.
– 12 other Las Vegas police were injured during the riots.
– An active shooter also opened fire on law enforcement at a Las Vegas courthouse.
– 4 St. Louis Police Officers were shot by an active shooter—thankfully, all four are out of hospital.
– A retired St. Louis police captain, David Dorn, was protecting a friend’s store from rioters and looters. They shot him while stealing “TVs.” A shocking video, livestreamed on Facebook, shows the 77-year-old black American laying in a pool of blood. Dorn’s death was little-covered in the national corporate media.
– A New York Police Officer was struck purposefully by a vehicle. He is currently in “serious but stable condition.”
– 3 Buffalo law enforcement officers were struck by a vehicle in front of the police station. 2 officers are now seriously hurt, and two civilians died from shootings that were not related to the police.
– 132 officers were injured in Chicago during a riot. During that riot, there were 48 shootings and 17 homicides. It is likely that many of the homicide victims were black Americans.
– 9 Pittsburg officers were injured by objects during a riot.
– An active shooter opened fire at the Oakland Police Department. At the federal court house in Oakland, the scene of an anti-police protest, two officers were shot in a drive-by shooting. One of those men, Federal Protective Service Officer Dave Patrick Underwood, was shot dead. Underwood is a black American, and first and foremost, a hero.
– 2 officers were struck in the head with projectiles in Santa Ana.
– 2 Richmond, Virginia officers were shot. One of these officers has life-threatening injuries.
– At least 5 officers and 2 firefighters were injured during riots in Richland County South Carolina.
– 1 officer was struck in the head by a brick in Albany, New York. The suspect, an overweight white male aged 21, is now in custody.
– 4 Prince William County, Virginia officers sustained head injuries from projectiles, including large rocks.
– 7 officers were injured in Sacramento.
– Several officers were shot at and injured in Lynchburg, Virginia.
– Several Champaign, Illinois police officers were injured during protests that turned into a riot.
– 3 Oak Lawn, Illinois officers were injured.
– 21 officers were injured in Salt Lake City. What appears to be a mostly white crowd threw rocks and other objects at the officers.
– More than 50 Secret Service Agents were injured by objects thrown—including Molotov cocktails—in Washington, D.C. The “protestors” appeared to be trying to breach the White House fence.
– 3 Denver police officers were in a police Rapid Deployment Vehicle (RDV) when they were purposefully slammed by another vehicle. The impact also hurt a civilian standing nearby. The status of the civilian is not yet known, and one of the officers is still in the hospital.
– Well over 40 New York City police officers have been injured during riots, some severely. Multiple officers have been shot, stabbed, or hit with heavy objects. The latest incident involved a knife wielding attacker who stabbed an officer in the neck, and two other officers who were shot—one in the hands.
Videos from New York, that don’t appear to be widely reported in the media, show a cop getting slammed in the head with a heavy object, from behind, and a cop laying on the street after being shot.
– Multiple Atlanta, Georgia officers were injured during protests. One officer, a black American named Max Brewer, was run over by an ATV. The vehicle appears to have circled back in order to run him over. He remains in critical condition.
– 2 Capitol Police Officers were injured during a riot in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. According to pictures from the riot, it appears that some protestors attacked the officers. In one picture, a white man with long hair appears to be trying to attack officers wearing riot gear.