- TRUMP at CPAC “I might have to beat them for a third time” (video)
- CPAC Pays Tribute to Rush Limbaugh! (Video)
- Gov. Kristi Noem Torches Fauchi, Cuomo at CPAC (video)
- In Texas. Back soon. – UPDATED
- Trump’s Lawyer’s Home Attacked “Business under siege”
- Our Take on Impeachment 2.0
- Our Take on Mike Lindell’s Documentary on Ballot Fraud
- TIME Magazine Claims An Elite Cabal Manipulated Laws, News, Threatened Politicians, to Stop Trump From Winning (video) – UPDATED
- Governor Kristi Noem: Republican “leadership” does not follow through, breaks promises and lets the rank and file voters down. (video)
- INSANITY: Millions Out of Work. America Struggles. Biden Brings MORE Refugees Into the USA.
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’ Brilliant Plan to Combat Big-Tech Election Interference (video)
- Bank of America Warrantless Spying. Treating Innocent Americans as “Suspects” (video) – UPDATED
- What a FRAUD! AOC Was NOT in the Capitol Building on January 6th!
- Sick: Officer who killed Ashli Babbitt likely not to be charged
- Newsmax Censors Mike Lindell (video)
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene – The Problem is a Weak GOP (video)
- Gamestop Rebellion Reveals Illegal Hedge Fund/Media/Govt Collusion To Rip Off American Companies and Small Investors
- RIGGED COURTS: FBI Document Forger Who Lied to FISA Court Walks
- Sarah Sanders First Campaign Ad is EPIC!
- Tucker: Amazon Web Services Banned Parler but Slacks on Kiddie Porn (video)
- WOW! Rand Paul Destroys Democrat Hypocrisy on Incitement, Violence, Impeachment (video)
- Our Take on the Rand Paul vs George Stephanopoulos Ballot Spat (video)
- Matt Gaetz to Campaign Against Liz Cheney
- Republicans Win First Post Election Lawsuit
- Tulsi Gabbard Warns Democrats: Stop the Authoritarian 1938 Talk (video)
March 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 2012 Primary
- Academic Misconduct
- Amity Shlaes
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali
- Ben Carson
- Bill Whittle
- Bobby Jindal
- Breitbart is Here
- Chris Christie
- Colion Noir
- Communications Theory
- Culture War
- Dan Perino
- Dick Morris
- Dirty Tricks
- Elbert Guillory
- Elections have Consequences
- Elite Media
- Energy Policy
- Foreign Policy
- Gangsta Govt
- Global Security
- Health Law
- Herman Cain
- John Wayne
- Kirsten Powers
- Lee Doren
- Michelle Rhee
- Milton Friedman
- Mitt Romney
- Mortgage Crisis
- Mount Vernon
- National Security
- Niall Ferguson
- Nigel Farage
- Nikki Haley
- Paul Ryan
- Pay to Play
- Prager University
- Project Veritas
- Rick Perry
- Robert Spencer
- School Indoctrination
- Sharyl Attkisson
- Social Security
- Stuck on Stupid
- Tammy Bruce
- Thomas Sowell
- True Talking Points
- Vote Fraud
- Walter Williams
Tag Archives: gaming
And during this time civilian gun ownership has gone up by well over 100 million firearms. LA Times: Gun crime has plunged in the United States since its peak in the middle of the 1990s, including gun killings, assaults, robberies … Continue reading
Editor: There are only a few in Washington that we respect because they are men of integrity, good sense, and good character. Ted Cruz is among them and this short video reveals why.
This is so revealing. A must see!
This demonstration shows how limiting magazine sizes helps criminals and those intent on mass slaughter while endangering those who would use a firearm for self-defense. 1 – There are billions of high-capacity magazines already in circulation and the ability to … Continue reading
Sen. Ted Cruz on with Laura Ingraham. This is Ted Cruz at his best.
The left has a long history of trotting out victims; those who will gladly use the victim card as a device to put politics over morality and truth in order to push an agenda most good people would otherwise never … Continue reading
Another example of how idiots, Marxists and radicalized zealots have entrenched themselves into public education and are out to “teach” your kids. A week doesn’t go by where we don’t see this kind of idiocy from public school administrators. School … Continue reading
Featuring R Lee Ermey!
And remember – YOU don’t pay enough in taxes according to Democrats… Jaci Greggs: Senator Tom Coburn’s (R-OK) latest report on spending by the Department of Defense shows, among other things, defense spending used for a lecture series involving fictional … Continue reading
We are waiting. “If gun laws in fact worked, the sponsors of this type of legislation should have no difficulty drawing upon long lists of examples of crime rates reduced by such legislation. That they cannot do so after a … Continue reading
This is a demonstration of the elaborate type of bullshit that politicians use to confuse people and spread false narratives. Today’s example is from Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner. The thing to keep in mind in all of this: If money … Continue reading
Why is “tax the rich” false narrative not going to lower the deficit but will only lower the economy? Tony Robbins illustrated just how ridiculous the Obama “class warfare” model is in this short film. This is simply devastating…..
We have said many times here at Political Arena that just quoting people facts and Lincoln-Douglass style debate isn’t enough. In order to teach the great lessons of life and deeper wisdom, it must be done through stories and narratives. … Continue reading
The power of the elite media narratives and how to engage in the battle of the narratives will be a prime focus of Political Arena. The elite media sets narratives not only by agenda setting, they change attitudes with the … Continue reading
What did you learn from this? After some time I will post what I learned – Editor
Presidential Endorsements from Retired Flag Officers (Army/Navy) OBAMA General Colin Powell General Wesley Clark Admiral John Nathan, co-chair of Obama campaign Major General Paul Eaton Rear Admiral Don Gutter ROMNEY Admiral James B. Busey, USN, (Ret.) General James T. Conway, … Continue reading
This is what happens when people get caught up in the hype and the rhetoric and do not take their citizenship seriously enough to do the homework and find out who this man is as the record painted a good … Continue reading
This is one of the most effective ads of the year.
This is infuriating but not a surprise. Here is the story of LG Chem, they bosses take the government money, pay themselves, make a donation to the Democrats. And when the money runs out they close the doors.
I write a great deal about the desire of people to comply with elite media narratives and the desire to make what you WANT to believe into “reality”. The desire to fit to that narrative or belief is so overwhelming … Continue reading
You just have to watch..
This is absolutely heart breaking. You have been warned.
Being a communications pro, there are times when you have to take off your hat to a masterpiece of an ad.
Ten percent of our power just like that and some states are already suffering from black outs and brown outs. Is this the change you voted for in 2008? Institute for Energy Research: Download the Updated Report as a PDF … Continue reading
This is SUCH a revealing interview in which Chuck Norris discusses Bruce Lee with Michael Eisner. Eisner, who was Bill Clinton’s college roommate, media boss and far left Democrat fund raiser, vs Chuck Norris, a very traditional conservative who also … Continue reading