- How and Why Democrats Are Helping Derek Chauvin to Walk on Appeal. UPDATE – Juror Admits They Feared Mobs Coming to Their Homes
- Lara’s new interview with our 45th President
- Biden Admin Summit with China a Diplomatic Disaster
- WordPress has screwed us again….
- Stay Tuned!
- TRUMP at CPAC “I might have to beat them for a third time” (video)
- CPAC Pays Tribute to Rush Limbaugh! (Video)
- Gov. Kristi Noem Torches Fauchi, Cuomo at CPAC (video)
- In Texas. Back soon. – UPDATED
- Trump’s Lawyer’s Home Attacked “Business under siege”
- Our Take on Impeachment 2.0
- Our Take on Mike Lindell’s Documentary on Ballot Fraud
- TIME Magazine Claims An Elite Cabal Manipulated Laws, News, Threatened Politicians, to Stop Trump From Winning (video) – UPDATED
- Governor Kristi Noem: Republican “leadership” does not follow through, breaks promises and lets the rank and file voters down. (video)
- INSANITY: Millions Out of Work. America Struggles. Biden Brings MORE Refugees Into the USA.
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’ Brilliant Plan to Combat Big-Tech Election Interference (video)
- Bank of America Warrantless Spying. Treating Innocent Americans as “Suspects” (video) – UPDATED
- What a FRAUD! AOC Was NOT in the Capitol Building on January 6th!
- Sick: Officer who killed Ashli Babbitt likely not to be charged
- Newsmax Censors Mike Lindell (video)
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene – The Problem is a Weak GOP (video)
- Gamestop Rebellion Reveals Illegal Hedge Fund/Media/Govt Collusion To Rip Off American Companies and Small Investors
- RIGGED COURTS: FBI Document Forger Who Lied to FISA Court Walks
- Sarah Sanders First Campaign Ad is EPIC!
- Tucker: Amazon Web Services Banned Parler but Slacks on Kiddie Porn (video)
May 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 2012 Primary
- Academic Misconduct
- Amity Shlaes
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali
- Ben Carson
- Bill Whittle
- Bobby Jindal
- Breitbart is Here
- Chris Christie
- Colion Noir
- Communications Theory
- Culture War
- Dan Perino
- Dick Morris
- Dirty Tricks
- Elbert Guillory
- Elections have Consequences
- Elite Media
- Energy Policy
- Foreign Policy
- Gangsta Govt
- Global Security
- Health Law
- Herman Cain
- John Wayne
- Kirsten Powers
- Lee Doren
- Michelle Rhee
- Milton Friedman
- Mitt Romney
- Mortgage Crisis
- Mount Vernon
- National Security
- Niall Ferguson
- Nigel Farage
- Nikki Haley
- Paul Ryan
- Pay to Play
- Prager University
- Project Veritas
- Rick Perry
- Robert Spencer
- School Indoctrination
- Sharyl Attkisson
- Social Security
- Stuck on Stupid
- Tammy Bruce
- Thomas Sowell
- True Talking Points
- Vote Fraud
- Walter Williams
Tag Archives: politics
It is amazing how the elite media hid this for so long, but as Winston Churchill said, “A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can get its pants on”. Lean – it is a street drug … Continue reading
By Chuck Norton UPDATE …We told ya so: Obama’s Snooping Excludes Mosques, Missed Boston Bombers – LINK This story is not about partisanship. It is about the difference between what Palpatine called, “I will make it legal” and what is truly … Continue reading
She is raped. If there was ever an argument for the Second Amendment , this is it.
Bob Woodward: I would not dismiss Benghazi as merely politics; compares it to Watergate: IJR: You’re Right, Obama is No Nixon: Tricky Dick was an Amateur – LINK. Senator Ted Cruz: Obama Administration does not respect the Bill of Rights. … Continue reading
Stephen K. Bannon at Brietbart News: FOX News Chairman and CEO Roger Ailes will be honored with the $250,000 Bradley Prize for being a “visionary of American journalism” on June 12 at the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing … Continue reading
UPDATE – Even more on the civil rights history of President Coolidge – LINK. Kurt L Schmoke: Judging from some of the commentary in the news media, many people seemed surprised by the fact that Republican Sen. Rand Paul would visit … Continue reading
[Editor’s Note – It is rare that we copy an entire article from another web site and present it in total. Usually we print a key excerpt of the most important points and have a link to the rest, which … Continue reading
I think another interesting aspect to this story is this claim that nobody should cover it because it’s being ‘politicized’? Which would then mean nothing in Washington can ever be covered. Right? The [so called] ‘war on women’ was that … Continue reading
Emily Miller in The Washington Times: New York Mayor Mike Bloomberg has not made a peep about gun control since news came out that firearms-related deaths were way down. President Obama has ignored it and continued to pursue more gun-control … Continue reading
This post is being continually updated! Editor’s Note – The fact that the IRS scandal is portrayed as being centered in Cincinnati, Ohio sets up a false narrative; as if “oh it didn’t happen in DC so perhaps it wasn’t … Continue reading
Harry Reid not only violated Senate rules in his tirade. What Harry Reid tried to do that generated the floor objection of Ted Cruz is also very worthy of noting. What Reid tried to do was have the right to … Continue reading
And during this time civilian gun ownership has gone up by well over 100 million firearms. LA Times: Gun crime has plunged in the United States since its peak in the middle of the 1990s, including gun killings, assaults, robberies … Continue reading
This is the greatest political/motivational speech delivered in at least 25 years. Watch every last moment. Glenn Beck at his very best.
So why is DHS and the Pentagon scrubbing references to radical Islam from training materials while including Christians, Catholics and Evangelicals among a lists of dangerous hate groups. By the way, the other 4% are animal rights extremists. LINK via … Continue reading
A great video from Bill Whittle with a message that we gave you about how the left works to criminalize political differences.
“The receptivity of the masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, but their power of forgetting is enormous. In consequence of these facts, all effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and must harp on these … Continue reading
Senator Rand Paul: If the government wants to put you on camera they need to have probable cause (video)
Senator Paul so gets it. There may be a seemingly good reason to give the government more power and intrusion in our lives, but in case after case we find the tools given with those powers to be irresistible for … Continue reading
As did Alexis De Tocqueville.
For those of you who are too young to have experienced Audrey Hepburn she is considered to be among the kindest and most beautiful women the world has ever known. Of course, President Reagan was a force of nature himself:
This is how far the Obama Administration will go to keep the truth from coming out. UPDATE I – Attorney for a whistle-blower speaks out: UPDATE II – As we told Political Arena readers previously, there were indeed forces … Continue reading
And of course that is a violation of law. Meet one truly sick and evil man.
Via The Blaze: A 2012 speech by Masha Gessen, an author and outspoken activist for the LGBT community, is just now going viral and it includes a theory that many supporters of traditional marriage have speculated about for years: The … Continue reading
Editor: There are only a few in Washington that we respect because they are men of integrity, good sense, and good character. Ted Cruz is among them and this short video reveals why.
This is so revealing. A must see!
They cover several issues here, they are right that the Boston investigation is a mess. We will have a post about why that is soon.
In this video ICE union Chief Chris Cane dresses down the US Senate Judiciary Committee. This is simply a must see. Stand With Arizona: Last week, ICE union chief Chris Crane won a stunning initial court victory in his lawsuit … Continue reading
What happened to the leftist civility police? Since this following is not safe for work due to the language I am going to give you the link HERE.