- In Texas. Back soon.
- Trump’s Lawyer’s Home Attacked “Business under siege”
- Our Take on Impeachment 2.0
- Our Take on Mike Lindell’s Documentary on Ballot Fraud
- TIME Magazine Claims An Elite Cabal Manipulated Laws, News, Threatened Politicians, to Stop Trump From Winning (video) – UPDATED
- Governor Kristi Noem: Republican “leadership” does not follow through, breaks promises and lets the rank and file voters down. (video)
- INSANITY: Millions Out of Work. America Struggles. Biden Brings MORE Refugees Into the USA.
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’ Brilliant Plan to Combat Big-Tech Election Interference (video)
- Bank of America Warrantless Spying. Treating Innocent Americans as “Suspects” (video) – UPDATED
- What a FRAUD! AOC Was NOT in the Capitol Building on January 6th!
- Sick: Officer who killed Ashli Babbitt likely not to be charged
- Newsmax Censors Mike Lindell (video)
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene – The Problem is a Weak GOP (video)
- Gamestop Rebellion Reveals Illegal Hedge Fund/Media/Govt Collusion To Rip Off American Companies and Small Investors
- RIGGED COURTS: FBI Document Forger Who Lied to FISA Court Walks
- Sarah Sanders First Campaign Ad is EPIC!
- Tucker: Amazon Web Services Banned Parler but Slacks on Kiddie Porn (video)
- WOW! Rand Paul Destroys Democrat Hypocrisy on Incitement, Violence, Impeachment (video)
- Our Take on the Rand Paul vs George Stephanopoulos Ballot Spat (video)
- Matt Gaetz to Campaign Against Liz Cheney
- Republicans Win First Post Election Lawsuit
- Tulsi Gabbard Warns Democrats: Stop the Authoritarian 1938 Talk (video)
- Fans React to the Epic Return of the REAL Luke Skywalker (video)
- Where Are the Democrat “Rule of Law” TV Grandstanders Now?
- Glenn Beck Blasts Sen. Sasse for Revising Trump Record (video)
- 2012 Primary
- Academic Misconduct
- Amity Shlaes
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali
- Ben Carson
- Bill Whittle
- Bobby Jindal
- Breitbart is Here
- Chris Christie
- Colion Noir
- Communications Theory
- Culture War
- Dan Perino
- Dick Morris
- Dirty Tricks
- Elbert Guillory
- Elections have Consequences
- Elite Media
- Energy Policy
- Foreign Policy
- Gangsta Govt
- Global Security
- Health Law
- Herman Cain
- John Wayne
- Kirsten Powers
- Lee Doren
- Michelle Rhee
- Milton Friedman
- Mitt Romney
- Mortgage Crisis
- Mount Vernon
- National Security
- Niall Ferguson
- Nigel Farage
- Nikki Haley
- Paul Ryan
- Pay to Play
- Prager University
- Project Veritas
- Rick Perry
- Robert Spencer
- School Indoctrination
- Sharyl Attkisson
- Social Security
- Stuck on Stupid
- Tammy Bruce
- Thomas Sowell
- True Talking Points
- Vote Fraud
- Walter Williams
Daily Archives: April 29, 2013
A great video from Bill Whittle with a message that we gave you about how the left works to criminalize political differences.
“The receptivity of the masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, but their power of forgetting is enormous. In consequence of these facts, all effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and must harp on these … Continue reading
Senator Rand Paul: If the government wants to put you on camera they need to have probable cause (video)
Senator Paul so gets it. There may be a seemingly good reason to give the government more power and intrusion in our lives, but in case after case we find the tools given with those powers to be irresistible for … Continue reading
As did Alexis De Tocqueville.
For those of you who are too young to have experienced Audrey Hepburn she is considered to be among the kindest and most beautiful women the world has ever known. Of course, President Reagan was a force of nature himself:
This is how far the Obama Administration will go to keep the truth from coming out. UPDATE I – Attorney for a whistle-blower speaks out: UPDATE II – As we told Political Arena readers previously, there were indeed forces … Continue reading
And of course that is a violation of law. Meet one truly sick and evil man.
Via The Blaze: A 2012 speech by Masha Gessen, an author and outspoken activist for the LGBT community, is just now going viral and it includes a theory that many supporters of traditional marriage have speculated about for years: The … Continue reading
And where is the media with their “Katrina” coverage? Oh that’s right, Obama is President so the suffering of these good people is just not newsworthy. The Obama Administration has granted only a measly $650 million to New Jersey. Obama … Continue reading
Editor: There are only a few in Washington that we respect because they are men of integrity, good sense, and good character. Ted Cruz is among them and this short video reveals why.
This is so revealing. A must see!
They cover several issues here, they are right that the Boston investigation is a mess. We will have a post about why that is soon.
Another featurette from Sunny TV!
Oh how correct he was…