UPDATE I – Attorney for a whistle-blower speaks out:
UPDATE II – As we told Political Arena readers previously, there were indeed forces in range of the Benghazi attack. Some forces that were not even the closest are speaking out:
In high security cases the government must clear the lawyers who can pass a background check so they may speak with their clients legally. The Obama administration in refusing to grant the clearance is preventing the whistle-blowers from having legal representation, which of course is illegal. This will go to court and the Obama Administration will lose as legally the Administration does not have a legal leg to stand on.
And where is the elite media???
Larry O’Connor at Breitbart News:
According to former US Attorney Joe DiGenova, the State Department is standing in the way of lawyers trying to represent whistleblowers in the ongoing investigation into the events at the US Consolate in Benghazi on September 11, 2012.
DiGenova appeared with me and co-host Brian Wilson this morning on “Mornings on the Mall” on WMAL-FM in Washington DC.
“The Department of State is refusing to grant clearances to Victoria (Toensing) and other people who want to represent the whistleblowers in an attempt to prevent the testimony,” DiGenova said, referring to the upcoming hearing before Rep. Darrel Issa’s House Oversight Committee.
DiGenova called the stand-off a “constitutional showdown” and added, “Congress is going to win. The administration’s effort to cover up what happened in Benghazi is going to fail.”
Listen to the entire interview below. The part about the Benghazi whistle-blowers begins at 3:09: