Nigel Farage is the premier grass roots political leader in England. He led the effort against the corrupt and undemocratic EU and won.
The recklessness and stupidity is mind boggling:
The emails are coming out so fast that it is getting hard to catch up with them all as they are being released in chunks of 1000-4000 at a time. We will post the exact email link soon.
The New York Post is reporting this as well:
In her secret speeches to Wall Street bankers, Hillary Clinton backed free trade and claimed politicians need leeway to make backroom deals — and may have disclosed classified details of the raid on Osama bin Laden’s compound, according to the latest emails disclosed by WikiLeaks.
It was an indicator that the FBI’s investigation of Hillary’s illegal email server and mishandling of classified information was a sham when FBI Director Comey testified in detail before Congress that even though Hillary had violated almost every aspect of the statute and then lied about it (video), the Department of Justice (DoJ) decided not to prosecute because they were “uncomfortable” with the part of the statute that says that intent is irrelevant and negligence or foolishness is enough to prosecute on…..in spite of the fact that there have been other cases where they had no such reservation.
We learned October 3rd that the FBO/DoJ had given secret immunity deals to Hillary’s top staff on the condition that they turn over all laptops, devices, documents etc to the FBI. The FBI then destroyed them ensuring that future Attorney Generals, Congress, and the public would never even have the option to fully investigate Clinton’s use of illegal private email servers. It seems that the Obama Administration did not want to leave destroying the evidence to Hillary’s staff.
These same people who got immunity are still pleading the Fifth Amendment to Congress even though they have an immunity deal, which is also outside the law.
Emails obtained via a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit revealed that the White House was coordinating with Hillary’s Campaign on the investigation.
Newly disclosed emails show the White House coordinated with Hillary Clinton’s emerging presidential campaign in 2015 about potential fallout from Clinton’s use of a private email server during her tenure as secretary of state.
Here are the details, according to a Wall Street Journal review of the emails:
- Jennifer Palmieri, then the White House communications director, emailed Jen Psaki, a State Department spokesperson, to ask, “between us on the shows…think we can get this done so he is not asked about email.” She was apparently referring to an appearance on CBS by current Secretary of State John Kerry, according to The Journal. Palmieri is now the Clinton campaign’s communications director.
- Palmieri and Psaki, along with other top White House officials, discussed an interview Kerry gave to CBS. “Good to go on killing CBS idea,” read one email from Psaki. “And we are going to hold on any other TV options just given the swirl of crap out there.”
- Palmieri, who joined the Clinton campaign in mid-2015, helped arrange for Psaki to take her old job at the White House. Psaki is now the White House communications director.
- Patrick Kennedy, the State Department undersecretary for management, told Heather Samuelson, one of Clinton’s attorneys, about new documents the State Department had posted concerning Clinton.
It gets even better. We now know thanks to WikiLeaks from the Hillary for President Campaign emails that the Department of Justice was coordinating/leaking/informing – call it what you will – their investigation with Hillary’s campaign staff.
Read the email HERE:
The Hill has a summary:
An official within Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign appeared to have discussions with sources inside the Department of Justice (DOJ) about ongoing open records lawsuits regarding the former secretary of State’s emails, according to an email released on Tuesday.
In an email from May 2015, Clinton campaign spokesman Brian Fallon said that “DOJ folks” had “inform[ed]” him about an upcoming status conference in one of the lawsuits regarding Clinton’s private email setup.
The information about an upcoming court event would have been public knowledge and open for all to attend. And it’s unclear whether the people Fallon spoke to at the Justice Department were officials who regularly communicate with the public.
However, the fact that Fallon — a former spokesman with the Department of Justice — remained in contact with anyone from the department is likely to renew allegations that the Obama administration maintained an especially cozy relationship with the former secretary of State’s presidential campaign.
UPDATE – The Hill:
Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus accused the Justice Department of giving the Clinton campaign “inside information about an ongoing investigation into her email server,” even though information regarding an upcoming court conference would have been public knowledge.
Still, Priebus said, the revelation shows that “instead of facing consequences for her actions like others have, she’s been protected at every turn by the Obama administration.”
The Fallon email was part of a trove allegedly stolen from Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta and posted Tuesday on Wikileaks.
UPDATE II – Former US Atty for District of Columbia Joe DiGenova explains the outrageous behavior of FBI Director James Comey with the simple declaration: “Comey is a dirty cop”, and in this interview makes his case to support that. October 13, 2016 interview with Laura Ingraham.
These emails are so revealing. They are just one big cozy happy family.
Here we have NYT/CNBC
reporter DNC operative and debate moderator being so proud of himself, running back to Hillary for President Campaign Chairman John Podesta, so he can brag about his mission to provoke Donald Trump. So much for journalistic ethics.
Read this email HERE as an example. Keep in mind that only 1% of these emails have been released so far.
The Daily Caller has a nice summary:
The latest batch of emails from the account of Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta show New York Times reporter and CNBC anchor John Harwood giving the Clinton campaign tips about other candidates and bragging about feeling vindicated by provoking Donald Trump as a debate moderator.
In a December 2015 email to Podesta, Harwood bragged about his much-criticized debate performance in which he asked Trump “Let’s be honest, is this a comic book version of a presidential campaign?”
CNBC correspondent John Harwood emailed Podesta numerous times, on some occasions to request an interview and other times to offer advice. On May 8, 2015, Harwood wrote an email with the subject line “Watch out.”
“Ben Carson could give you real trouble in a general [election],” Harwood wrote before linking to video clips of an interview Harwood did with the former pediatric neurosurgeon.
…and friends, one can be sure they would never be so courteous to Sarah Palin.
Read the email for yourself HERE.
This email is between Hillary for President Campaign Chairman John Podesta, former Time Magazine Editor Strobe Talbot, Nancy Soderberg, a former Deputy NSA for Bill Clinton who is now at Florida University, and the Clinton Foundation’s Director of Foreign Policy Ami Desai.
As one can see by yet another example on an already previous pile of evidence, there is no separation between the elite media, the Clinton Foundation and Hillary’s role in the State Department.
Brietbart provides a good summary:
In an email sent to Podesta and several others, the Clinton Foundation’s Director of Foreign Policy Ami Desai requests feedback on answers to “questions they sent that are related to international issues”:
[A]s you may know, WJC is doing Q+A with Nick Kristof on Wednesday (at the Foursquare Conference). It’s supposed to be closed press, but. Below are the questions they sent that are related to international issues – namely Israelis/Palestinians, China (trade/Tibet/Taiwan), and Greece/Euro. Are there any WJC Admin accomplishments that we should equip him to be able to highlight? [I put some initial ideas in CAPS below; and we also have requested input from the State Department.] We’d welcome any feedback by Sunday. Thanks, Ami
A quick review of recent columns by Kristof reveals a lot of Clinton water-carrying with headlines like “Donald Trump, Groper in Chief” and “How to Cover a Charlatan Like Trump” and “When a Crackpot Run For President” where he makes the case that “journalistic efforts at fairness may risk normalizing Donald Trump.”
In the email, Desai reveals four questions on international issues that Kristof planned to ask Clinton. The first question is framed by crediting Clinton with coming within a “whisker from a Middle East peace deal.” Three of the questions are followed by proposed answers in all CAPS from the Clinton Foundation.
* At the very end of your presidency, it seemed that you came a whisker from a Middle East peace deal, and the Clinton parameters are still generally acknowledged to be the basis of an Israeli-Palestinian peace deal if it comes. But will it ever come? Aren’t demographics and the growth of settlements making it harder to see a two -state solution emerging any time soon?
* For most of human history, China has been the dominant power in the world. We just happen to live in a relatively brief 300-year stretch when China was weak. But is China regaining its customary position as the dominant power in the world today, and should that worry us? Should we just get used to it? And given that China is our creditor, where do we find leverage to change Chinese behavior, whether on Tibet or Taiwan or human rights or trade?
1. REMINDER ABOUT GETTING CHINA INTO WTO; AND DEVELOPING APEC TO ENHANCE REGIONAL INFLUENCE; AND WJC ADMIN SUCCESS IN BUILDING-UP THE US ECONOMY AND IMPORTANCE OF HAVING DOMESTIC ECONOMIC STRENGTH
* Greece looks as if it’s headed for default, the Euro zone may be imploding, and the American economy is pretty much stagnant. If you were president today, what would you be doing right now?
1. REMINDER ABOUT BAILING OUT MEXICO AND HOW UNPOPULAR THAT WAS BUT ENDED UP BEING SUCCESSFUL – IMPORTANCE OF SOMETIMES HAVING TO MAKE UNPOPULAR DECISIONS
2. AND IMPORTANCE OF INVESTING IN JOB CREATION AS A WAY TO WORK OUT OF THIS CRISIS AND GIVE PEOPLE TOOLS THEY NEED TO LIFT THEMSELVES UP – MENTION WJC ADMIN ACCOMPLISHMENTS
* There are a lot of potential crises that give nightmares to international strategists. A nuclear Iran. A belligerent or collapsing North Korea. A revolution in Saudi Arabia. A naval clash with China. Cyber attack. So what keeps you awake at night? Which of these do you worry about most? Or is there another peril that we in the media haven’t adequately spotlighted?
1. REMIDER ABOUT WJC’S THREE CHALLENGES AND HOW WJC ADMIN HELPED ADDRESS EACH ONE, DIRECTLY AND INDIRECTLY: UNEQUALITY (IN INCOMES/OPPORTUNITY), INSTABILITY (DUE TO GLOBAL INTERCONNECTEDNESS, DISEASE AND HATE AND EVERYTHING CAN BE SPREAD ACROSS BORDERS EASILY), UNSUSTAINABILITY (DUE TO RESOURCE SCARCITY AND CLIMATE CHANGE)
We are finding this out to be true more and more with Hillary. She does an interview and the questions asked of her are either provided by her own staff or are coordinated with the the reporter/interviewer.
Read the email for yourself HERE.
The Washington Free Beacon summarizes:
Talk show host Steve Harvey provided Hillary Clinton’s campaign with the exact questions he would ask of Clinton during a February interview, according to an internal campaign memo sent a week before the interview and obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.
“Steve is known to be a host who goes out of his way to make his guests feel comfortable,” two of Clinton’s top communications aides wrote in a memo to Clinton a week ahead of her interview. “We coordinated closely with the show’s producers on the script and format of the show.”
The hacked Hillary Clinton Campaign emails have been very revealing of just how in bed the elite media is corrupted and in the tank with the Democratic Party. It seems just by what has been released so far is that there essentially is no line between the Democratic Party and most elite media outlets.
Read the email HERE.
The Daily Caller summarizes it nicely:
Staff at The Boston Globe worked with Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign to maximize her “presence” during her primary race against Sen. Bernie Sanders, new emails show.
The exchange is one of thousands from the inbox of Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta leaked by the online hacktivist group WikiLeaks over the past week.
Marjorie Pritchard, the Globe’s op-ed editor, contacted Podesta wondering if the Clinton campaign was still set to submit an op-ed. But then, Pritchard went above and beyond and offered tips about how the campaign could extract maximum benefit from the piece by coordinating its publication to match the Globe’s regular reporting.
“It would be good to get it in on Tuesday, when she is in New Hampshire,” Pritchard says. “That would give her a big presence on Tuesday with the piece and on Wednesday with the news story. Please let me know.”
Hat Tip Gateway Pundit!
The sleaze never ends. Bernie never had a chance. It was all rigged.
Considering how far CNN has been in the tank for Hillary this is a stunning admission. Clinton wants open borders and more of these bad trade deals.
Washington Post’s Dan Balz on CNN:
If we had fired General Patton for having a big potty mouth we would have lost the war.
That being said, Wilson, FDR, JFK, LBJ and Clinton were all serial adulterers as well as Democrats. We survived. Please don’t let yourself get stuck on stupid.