“Happy Holidays” is designed to be exclusive and discriminatory and progressives well know it.
Rabbi Dennis Prager:
Rabbi Prager’s bio:
- 2012: Still the Best Hope: Why the World Needs American Values to Triumph (Harper-Collins). This was a NY Times Best Seller.
- 2003: Simon and Schuster reissued Dennis’ totally revised seminal work on anti-Semitism, Why the Jews, co-written with Joseph Telushkin.
- 1998: Happiness Is a Serious Problem (HarperCollins). A perennial best seller, the book is the basis of Dennis’s “Happiness Hour,” every Friday on his radio show.
- 1996: Think A Second Time (HarperCollins), 44 essays on 44 different subjects.
- 1986: The Nine Questions People Ask about Judaism (Simon and Schuster). Co-authorerd with Joseph Telushkin it has been translated into a dozen languages, and is the most widely used introduction to Judaism in the world. It is still a best-seller in paperback over 25 years after its release.
Mr. Prager was a Fellow at Columbia University’s School of International Affairs, where he did graduate work at the Middle East and Russian Institutes. He has taught Russian and Jewish history at Brooklyn College; and was appointed by President Ronald Reagan to the U.S. Delegation to the Vienna Review Conference on the Helsinki Accords. He holds an honorary doctorate of law from Pepperdine University.
Mr. Prager has lectured on all seven continents, in 45 U.S. states and in nine of Canada’s 10 provinces. He has lectured in Russian in Russia, and in Hebrew in Israel.
Mr. Prager has engaged in interfaith dialogue with Catholics at the Vatican, Muslims in the Persian Gulf, Hindus in India, and Protestants at Christian seminaries throughout America. For ten years, he conducted a weekly interfaith dialogue on radio with representatives of virtually every religion in the world. New York’s Jewish Week described Dennis Prager as “one of the three most interesting minds in American Jewish Life.”
Since 1992 to 2006 he taught the Hebrew Bible verse-by- verse at American Jewish University. All the lectures are available on CD and digital download.