By “Truth for America”:
1. After becoming a Paulite, from henceforth you must address him as Dr. Paul, not merely as Ron Paul. Remind others who forget to do this of their transgression.
2. Above all, you must show absolute devotion to Dr. Paul. No criticism, negative words, or disagreement with his policies should be unaddressed.
3. You are to spend your discipleship period proselytizing others who may not know the wondrous works of Dr. Paul. You should spend 2 hours a day posting comments about our Leader and also creating Dr. Paul Facebook groups. An additional 2 hours a day should be spent roving websites which contain critical articles about Dr. Paul and filling the comments sections with the truth. Refer to other Republicans candidates as a *%^&%.
4. An attempt should be made every day to get onto a talk radio show to have even greater access to the unwashed masses. You should disguise the real reason for your call to the call screener and then confront the host on why he/she does not support Dr. Paul. Be sure to use the phrase, “Dr. Paul is the only true conservative candidate.”
5. Express your solidarity with the Muslim people. Label anyone who makes comments about terrorism as anti-Muslim. Muslims are not at war with the West.
6. You are not an Israelite. Do not show support for Jews or Israel. They do not need our help and we should stop sending them money.
7. Believe in diplomacy. 9-11 would not have happened if we had not been bombing Arab nations. We need to talk to countries like Iran. They are not a threat to the U.S.
8. When possible, question why 9-11 happened. There is proof that the U.S. government bombed the Twin Towers.
9. Whenever discussing Paulism, point out the lack of intelligence by those who don’t agree with you. If they further argue their point, insult them until they lose all will to continue the conversation. After they stop, keep insulting them until they re-engage. Then you will be able to educate them properly.
10. Opponents should be referred to as neo-Cons, sheep, Zionists, Jew-lovers, Pro-Israel, occupationists, warmongers, etc.
11. Contribute all available cash to the campaign. Encourage others to give up necessities to also contribute. The times demand it. Revolution is here.
12. If you are presented with an argument that you are not sure how to respond, remind the other person that they don’t understand the Constitution. If they did, they would vote for Ron Paul.
13. Daily articles and Pro-Dr. Paul columns should be circulated through email, Facebook, Twitter, and other mediums.
14. If Dr. Paul is not successful in obtaining the nomination, you are to write his name in on the ticket. You are voting on principle. It would be better to write him in and lose allowing Obama to be re-elected. A statement must be made to America. A 2% voting bloc will accomplish this.
15. Be sure to mention the Federal Reserve at least twice in any conversation.
16. Polls showing Dr. Paul losing should be disregarded. They are made up by the mainstream media and Fox News to restrict his message.
17. Dr. Paul is a devout Christian. He voted to repeal Don’t Ask Don’t Tell. Homosexuality is not a crime. The government should not legislate behaviors that are sins. This is also why we must fight to legalize drugs and prostitution to achieve a moral society.
18. Racial slurs can be used in printed Paulism material. If confronted, you can claim that Dr. Paul was not aware of these printings as someone else wrote them.
19. If you meet people who support other Republican Presidential candidates, say ________ is the same as Obama.
20. Finally, whenever espousing the virtues of Dr. Paul, begin your sentences with “Dr. Paul is the only” or “Dr. Paul is the most consistent.” This will drive home the message that Dr. Paul is the only candidate who can save this country.